A 107 Year-Old ‘Cougar’?
Wok Kundor is on the prowl again,
For the 23rd time.
This ‘cougar’ has out lived 22 husbands,
- give or take a few deaths, divorces and a husband in drug rehab.
Wok is keeping her eye out for a 50 year old man.
'My intention to remarry is to fill my forlornness, '
- particularly during the Muslim month of fasting, Ramadan.
'I realize that I am an aged woman.
I don't have the body nor am I a young woman who can attract anyone.'
Her average marriage lasted about 4 years she said.
Variety is the spice of life but she had put it to the extreme.
But in any event,
-she is likely to have more men than in an Elizabeth Taylor’s dream.
Joe Rosochacki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A 107 Year-Old ‘Cougar’? by Joe Rosochacki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Want To Write You A Note, Lilly Emery
- Oxford street, Amitie Abedi
- Woman's Voice, Kate Harrington
- Chaotic Dance, Saiom Shriver
- Carousel of Marriage, Donal Mahoney
- I Am Waiting For Thee, Kate Harrington
- Oh My God, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shark, Gwen Green
- Waving Fronds, Saiom Shriver
- Seasons Of The Seas, Saiom Shriver