A 107 Year-Old ‘Cougar’?
Wok Kundor is on the prowl again,
For the 23rd time.
This ‘cougar’ has out lived 22 husbands,
- give or take a few deaths, divorces and a husband in drug rehab.
Wok is keeping her eye out for a 50 year old man.
'My intention to remarry is to fill my forlornness, '
- particularly during the Muslim month of fasting, Ramadan.
'I realize that I am an aged woman.
I don't have the body nor am I a young woman who can attract anyone.'
Her average marriage lasted about 4 years she said.
Variety is the spice of life but she had put it to the extreme.
But in any event,
-she is likely to have more men than in an Elizabeth Taylor’s dream.
Joe Rosochacki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A 107 Year-Old ‘Cougar’? by Joe Rosochacki )
- Digging well, gajanan mishra
- The father... dominating figure, hasmukh amathalal
- Fading Love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Walk Away, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Be Calm and Cool, Aftab Alam
- Saying I Do, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A SONG FOR YOU, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Quick-Sand, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- this day, sheade rudman
- Love Always, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)