A 2nd poem about Brittany Murphy
She was a very beautiful woman, both inside and out.
She was one hell of a lady; that's what I'm talking about.
The world became a better place in 1977 on the day of her birth.
She married in 2007 and her husband was the luckiest man on Earth.
She starred in Drexell's Class, Almost Home, and Sister Sister.
She was a wonderful human being and people will miss her.
She was a talented lady and she was very sweet.
I regret that the two of us didn't get a chance to meet.
It was very sad that the Lord decided that it was time for her to leave.
She was surrounded by loved ones when she was buried on Christmas Eve.
She was unique; there will never be another person like her again.
Millions of people are devastated because her life came to an end.
(DEDICATED TO BRITTANY MURPHY WHO DIED DECEMBER 20,2009.)
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A 2nd poem about Brittany Murphy by Randy Johnson )
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On His Metaphysics, Naveed Khalid
- Pining Daily, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mandrake, Naveed Khalid
- Breathing Easier Now, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surge, the Night Unseen: There Is a Dawn, Aeronius D. McCoy