A 2nd poem about Brittany Murphy
She was a very beautiful woman, both inside and out.
She was one hell of a lady; that's what I'm talking about.
The world became a better place in 1977 on the day of her birth.
She married in 2007 and her husband was the luckiest man on Earth.
She starred in Drexell's Class, Almost Home, and Sister Sister.
She was a wonderful human being and people will miss her.
She was a talented lady and she was very sweet.
I regret that the two of us didn't get a chance to meet.
It was very sad that the Lord decided that it was time for her to leave.
She was surrounded by loved ones when she was buried on Christmas Eve.
She was unique; there will never be another person like her again.
Millions of people are devastated because her life came to an end.
(DEDICATED TO BRITTANY MURPHY WHO DIED DECEMBER 20,2009.)
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A 2nd poem about Brittany Murphy by Randy Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Pornography of War, Steve Gregory
- Life, Tony Adah
- I Have Wandered In White Kingdoms, mary douglas
- Difference, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Breaking, mary douglas
- Lost Of Ambition, Tony Adah
- Spelling The Things That Drift Away, mary douglas
- I'm Not The Folktune Said The Princess, mary douglas
- Red Velveteen Wouldn't The Rosebuds Wish.., mary douglas
- The Muse In Flight Before The Approachin.., mary douglas