Ramesh T A
A Beautiful Romance!
Shelley and Keats are wind and beauty;
Both are fond of love and do anything
That lasts forever in hearts of lovers!
Romance and love are beautiful ever
In expressions of great poems of theirs
No one can fail to note even if tasted once!
What a force that still carries to their realm
Love that still lives immortal even after time!
Nothing can stop its sway and absorbs all....!
Romantic life of love is adventure wonderful,
Full of spirit ever absorbing and electrifying
Not only the players but also the audience!
No love is love unless it has essence of romance
As the base for beautiful take off to heaven sure!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beautiful Romance! by Ramesh T A )
- The Keepers Of Paris, Arno Le Roux
- A Secret Room, Arno Le Roux
- The Drug That Is Time, Arno Le Roux
- Random life!, SALINI NAIR
- Secret Music, Arno Le Roux
- My Weird Looks, Rohit Sapra
- The Way I Feel About Love, Rohit Sapra
- Abandoned, Tony Adah
- Lace and More, Arno Le Roux
- Let there be light, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1679 - 1718)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)