Ramesh T A
A Beauty in Love
>Act of love always flourishes joy!
Cheerful activity creates beauty
And a thing of beauty is a joy ever!
Sans love how can there be peace?
Loving peace is objective of romance
And romance continues till the end!
Nature, music and romance sway all!
All activities of Nature advocate love
And love eternally unites all to be all!
Beauty of love truly accrues joy ever!
Beauty is for love and truth for joy....
And love of beauty brings joy true sure!
Love of beauty never leaves one in pain as
Peace is in truth where beauty is in love!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beauty in Love by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou