Ramesh T A
A Beauty To Achieve Joy With Love And Truth!
Happiness lies in what one is thinking, speaking and doing;
Happiness lies in freedom of doing everything as one likes!
Peace and happiness are the aim and end of life in the world;
Peace and happiness lie in success and satisfaction in life.
Love and knowledge make one perfect to enjoy freedom ever;
Beauty and truth lie in achieving perfection in things one does;
Achieving such perfection in all gives joy or happiness ever;
Perfection one achieves in all gives satisfaction and peace unique!
Money alone cannot bring happiness even in the material world;
Knowledge is needed to utilise money properly and use wisely;
Too much of money also needs alertness ever at the cost of joy;
For, time spent on security denies all joy and enjoyment in life!
Doing things utilising men and material with knowledge wisely
Beauty, love and truth only ever help to live a life of joy endless!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beauty To Achieve Joy With Love And Truth! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango