Ramesh T A
A Beauty To Achieve Joy With Love And Truth!
Happiness lies in what one is thinking, speaking and doing;
Happiness lies in freedom of doing everything as one likes!
Peace and happiness are the aim and end of life in the world;
Peace and happiness lie in success and satisfaction in life.
Love and knowledge make one perfect to enjoy freedom ever;
Beauty and truth lie in achieving perfection in things one does;
Achieving such perfection in all gives joy or happiness ever;
Perfection one achieves in all gives satisfaction and peace unique!
Money alone cannot bring happiness even in the material world;
Knowledge is needed to utilise money properly and use wisely;
Too much of money also needs alertness ever at the cost of joy;
For, time spent on security denies all joy and enjoyment in life!
Doing things utilising men and material with knowledge wisely
Beauty, love and truth only ever help to live a life of joy endless!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beauty To Achieve Joy With Love And Truth! by Ramesh T A )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- True Love, Robert Penn Warren
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Placid Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Verzetsstrijders, Madrason writer
- Weke vaders, Madrason writer
- Disconnected, Madrason writer
- From what tall lie am I, Madrason writer
- Out Of Body, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez