Ramesh T A
A Beauty To Achieve Joy With Love And Truth!
Happiness lies in what one is thinking, speaking and doing;
Happiness lies in freedom of doing everything as one likes!
Peace and happiness are the aim and end of life in the world;
Peace and happiness lie in success and satisfaction in life.
Love and knowledge make one perfect to enjoy freedom ever;
Beauty and truth lie in achieving perfection in things one does;
Achieving such perfection in all gives joy or happiness ever;
Perfection one achieves in all gives satisfaction and peace unique!
Money alone cannot bring happiness even in the material world;
Knowledge is needed to utilise money properly and use wisely;
Too much of money also needs alertness ever at the cost of joy;
For, time spent on security denies all joy and enjoyment in life!
Doing things utilising men and material with knowledge wisely
Beauty, love and truth only ever help to live a life of joy endless!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beauty To Achieve Joy With Love And Truth! by Ramesh T A )
- L.Messi 오피뷰 강서오피 KTwiz 부산오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., sibngnu11 sibngnu11
- VALUE OF LIFE, Ali Faisal
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ강서오피녀 ⓑ부산오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, sibngnu11 sibngnu11
- for a friend who had gone cold one summer, RIC S. BASTASA
- a journey away from words, RIC S. BASTASA
- the iron cables laid to sea, RIC S. BASTASA
- Finding her, Akhil Zoomin
- great respect for what should not be sp.., RIC S. BASTASA
- for life is life and it is never yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- o! Grief!, RIC S. BASTASA
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Indira Renganathan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)