Ramesh T A
A BEST WAY TO LIBERATION! (2)
The soul shifts from body to body as man changes dresses
Throwing away the worn out dresses in the day today life!
It is by fate or fortune man is born in good or bad place
In his various births as to his deeds of the past till the end!
Under consciousness man does all activities of his life;
By blood consciousness young birds fly and turtles swim;
A stream of consciousness is evoked by his meditation
And that helps man know his past, present and future!
Sub consciousness does not make man die out of sleep;
Mystically by super consciousness he mingles with divinity;
By knowledge, devotion, meditation and mysticism he does
A lot revolutionarily to change his process of evolution too!
Evolution is a naturally selection process slow and long;
But man due to his mind can know and change the plan
By mystical pursuit of communing with divine in Nature
And reach the saturation point of Ultimate Reality soon!
Buddha said desire is the problem and so, follow love;
Adi Sankara said knowledge of God is the only way out;
Ramanuja said devotion is way to mingle soul with God
And so, there is nothing more or less to say further……!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BEST WAY TO LIBERATION! (2) by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ode on Solitude, Alexander Pope
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- ಶೂನ್ಯ, Deepak Malapur
- Here We Are In The Year 2015, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Woodcutter, prayash purush
- A Deprived Child, Dona Jean
- Meditation, Rimni chakravarty
- Dear! It Has To Be you, Rimni chakravarty
- Upon These Adored Shores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Myself, Rimni chakravarty
- A tale of two trees, Ricky Nyairo
- Priceless Price, Persian Nightingale