A.Blok, And again - the gusts... - Translation (Rus.)
And again - the gusts of early years,
And bursts of power, extremety of thoughts...
But there's no happiness - as ever.
Though you don't have a doubt long!
Go all the dangerous years through.
You're waylaid - everywhere.
But if you're lucky to be safe, as truth, -
At last then you'll believe in phoenix,
And, yes, at last, again you'll see,
That you were needless to be happy,
That this chimerical such dream
For half of life couldn't suite as ever,
That there are seen the edges overflown
Of cup of the Creative delight's force,
And everything is not mine, but all of our's,
The tie with that world had gained a foothold -
And only then with a tender smile
You'd recollect sometimes again, again
About a childish dream, unsteady rather,
Which is usually called - the happy end!
19 june 1912
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A.Blok, And again - the gusts... - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Clean India Campaign, Dr John Celes
- Holy Journey, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- MISSION, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Life's Numbers, Randy McClave
- Imagining Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hunted, Mae AC.
- 13 April 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 7 Aprl 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 25 March 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Walking the Dog, Kaila George
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)