Lyudmila Purgina Poems
- A.Pushkin, Winter Morning - Tr...
- S.Yesenin, A Letter To Woman -...
- O.Mandelstam, Leningrad - Tran...
- N.Zabolotsky, The Unbeautiful ...
- I Am Reading And Reading... I am reading and reading and ...
- V.Mayakovsky, Lilichka! - Tran...
- S.Yesenin, You Don'T Love Me.....
I'm from Russia Urals.
You could see my russian poems and translations on the russian site
http: //www.stihi.ru/avtor/lyudmila31 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A.Pushkin, Winter Morning - Translation (Rus.)
It's frost and sun; the day is fine!
You still are drowsing, my friend -
But, dear Beauty, it is time
To wake up, and your eyes unveil
From force of luxury to star
Of North Aurora - be a north star!
The former evening - you remember,
The blizzard was in anger. A haze
Was covering the foggy heaven;
A moon was gleaming yellow
Through darkness of the cloud's veil,
And you were sitting sad... Today,
Let's look in window - snow lays
Under the marvelous blue skies,
As carpet wonderful, in rays
Of sun as brilliants is sparkling;
The only black ...