Rishabh Bidya Poems
- Beauty Waits For None It was a beautiful morning, of a very...
- My Love There is a charm pulling me, I'm sure but I can't ...
- If I'D Be Richest On Earth I was asked what would you do if...
- Life Seemed To Be So Good... Life seemed to be so good when ...
- Something Perhaps time will move on, She'll be a memory ...
- One Day When You Fly What if one fine day, you know you can...
- Love At First Sight I saw towards the horizon evening's ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rishabh Bidya
Beauty Waits For None
It was a beautiful morning,
of a very fine day,
but I couldn't hear a thing,
of what my friends would say!
A few feet away in a corner,
relentlessly I'd stared,
for I saw a bewitching beauty,
who had left me ensnared!
However hard I tried to control,
once again I looked there,
and I can't explain the joy,
as I watched her talk unaware.
Propriety dawned on me,
and so I turned my eyes away.
And I felt myself in a turmoil,
as my thoughts went astray.
I turned back only to realize,
that she was now gone, ...