A Child Of God!
What are you looking for?
What have you admired?
Who has made you green?
That you want to destroy to block birth!
What kind of monster are you?
That you cannot see the tears of little children!
That you enjoy seeing them with the shape of grief!
Wearing the shape of hopelessness!
What creature are you?
Merciless to self destruct!
What animal are you?
That what you did to Job was not enough!
Why do you trouble someone's child?
Can't you see the pain on people's faces?
Can't you see the hurt inside?
A temple so lovingly created and you mess it at will!
You are a coward!
To roam around unseen!
Using powers that do not belong to you!
Begrudging those who honour and love that you rebuffed!
Creature of doomed life!
The Trinity is powerful and protective
It allows trials oh yes it does!
You will never win!
In her is the Alpha and the Omega!
In her is the blood of Jesus!
In her is the Holy Spirit!
In her is the desires of the Lord!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Child Of God! by Flencirose Basera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Working Man, K.J. Jackson
- I Was About To, Neela Nath
- Saying Goodbye, Myanna Williams
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -34, Ronjoy Brahma
- India You Do Not Know, I Do Not Know, Bijay Kant Dubey
- SeaWorld the Orcas Wish to go Home!, Rachel Nichols
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -33, Ronjoy Brahma
- Crazy Mary, Midnights Voice
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma