A Child Of God!
What are you looking for?
What have you admired?
Who has made you green?
That you want to destroy to block birth!
What kind of monster are you?
That you cannot see the tears of little children!
That you enjoy seeing them with the shape of grief!
Wearing the shape of hopelessness!
What creature are you?
Merciless to self destruct!
What animal are you?
That what you did to Job was not enough!
Why do you trouble someone's child?
Can't you see the pain on people's faces?
Can't you see the hurt inside?
A temple so lovingly created and you mess it at will!
You are a coward!
To roam around unseen!
Using powers that do not belong to you!
Begrudging those who honour and love that you rebuffed!
Creature of doomed life!
The Trinity is powerful and protective
It allows trials oh yes it does!
You will never win!
In her is the Alpha and the Omega!
In her is the blood of Jesus!
In her is the Holy Spirit!
In her is the desires of the Lord!
Flencirose Basera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Child Of God! by Flencirose Basera )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister