RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Child's Gifts
Interiorly placing my soul and being in God's loving arms,
feeling protected and cared for - immensely coddled in a
way no human being can imitate or come close to.
Ordinary minds being filled with wisdom and knowledge of
God's little child, filled with gifts and talent given
by Him solely.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Child's Gifts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Little Idol, Tosin Abegunde
- Her Life Runs Like a Red Silk Flag, Bruce Weigl
- A Ride To Forever, Faraj Nyandiko
- Elegy for Peter, Bruce Weigl
- parental guidance unfin, lee fones
- Missing of the Birds, Michael Lee Johnson
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night vision, Gulsher john
- Rod-Strokes Survival, With a Deadly Hamm.., Michael Lee Johnson
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash