A Cricket (Children's Poem)
You, strange creature cricket green
When I first saw you I froze with fear,
But then I heard your'creak-creak'voice
One summer day, and I rejoiced.
Now every time your'creak-creak'sing,
So joyful are the months of spring;
Dandelions sways in harmony
And to me is the sweetest melody!
Mihaela Pirjol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Cricket (Children's Poem) by Mihaela Pirjol )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Unfulfilled Dream, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Will of God, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Scare crow, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Legacies; Mothers And Daughters; Sewing, Karen Swenson
- On the boat of Memory, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- War and Hunger, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- For All Seasons, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- We, Karen Swenson
- Song of a Coca-Cola boy, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Father of a Diabetic Child, Zillur Rahman Shuvro