***A crying fight
As a tear slides down my bright red cheek,
I cant help but peek,
As soon as i do,
All i see is a blur of you.
As the salty liquid trinkle down my face,
All i can think of is why this place? ,
The anger rushes through my viens,
As sweet as sugar canes.
Wanting to throw a punch or two,
Even if i see double of you,
My hands start to shake,
Like an earth quake.
My knees start to buckle from under me,
Now the floor is all i see,
Not liking this feeling,
But yet still my body is trembling.
Sunset Moonshine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (***A crying fight by Sunset Moonshine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA