A 'Cultured' Sort of Cow....[2 short poems; Cows; Humor]
What sort of cow gives cultured WHOLE milk?
I think Princess and cows of her ilk.
She has nary a crawling tick,
she does NOT her calves lick, (babies that is) ,
and, at our state fair she wins ribbons of silk.
What sort of cow gives cultured fat free milk?
I think Princess and other cows of her ilk.
She buys, for her stall, pieces of art,
listens each evening to her Mozart,
and for the annual Dairy Ball……she dresses in SILK!
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A 'Cultured' Sort of Cow....[2 short poems; Cows; Humor] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- 2 Words, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- OPRAH DOES NOT REGECT JESUS, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Writing (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- Robin Williams Tribute, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Dying In The Truth, Dexsta Ray
- CORPSE, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- Seven Seas, Yohan Confectioner
- The Eternal Moment, Yohan Confectioner
- Drinks, Yohan Confectioner
- Adolescence, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)