Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
A Dangerous Thing For My Heart Poem by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
It poisons my thoughts,
my soul, and my heart.
I'm a fragile bait,
holded tightly in your arms.
Looking for a safe place to escape.
It changes my day,
everything around me.
I'm not myself, any more.
Just a product of this dangerous thing
called 'your love.'
My darling, it's not that hard to see
You have changed me completely.
Now, I'm afraid of being who I am.
Since I knew you I'm lovesick,
your poisonous love kills everything inside me,
But, you're also my only medicine.
A dangerous thing for my heart....
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dangerous Thing For My Heart by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(01 January 1950)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Easter Eggley, John Hegley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost