Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
A Dangerous Thing For My Heart
It poisons my thoughts,
my soul, and my heart.
I'm a fragile bait,
holded tightly in your arms.
Looking for a safe place to escape.
It changes my day,
everything around me.
I'm not myself, any more.
Just a product of this dangerous thing
called 'your love.'
My darling, it's not that hard to see
You have changed me completely.
Now, I'm afraid of being who I am.
Since I knew you I'm lovesick,
your poisonous love kills everything inside me,
But, you're also my only medicine.
A dangerous thing for my heart....
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dangerous Thing For My Heart by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote