Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
A Dangerous Thing For My Heart
It poisons my thoughts,
my soul, and my heart.
I'm a fragile bait,
holded tightly in your arms.
Looking for a safe place to escape.
It changes my day,
everything around me.
I'm not myself, any more.
Just a product of this dangerous thing
called 'your love.'
My darling, it's not that hard to see
You have changed me completely.
Now, I'm afraid of being who I am.
Since I knew you I'm lovesick,
your poisonous love kills everything inside me,
But, you're also my only medicine.
A dangerous thing for my heart....
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dangerous Thing For My Heart by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Patience, Michael McParland
- Some People Like Confusion, Ronell Warren Alman
- Out Of The Light, Michael McParland
- Out Of Place, Michael McParland
- Our Secret, Michael McParland
- The Way I See It Now, Buxton Shippy
- OSU Force, Michael McParland
- One More Chance, Michael McParland
- One In The Chamber, Michael McParland
- One In A Million, Michael McParland