Nicholas Wayde Turner
A Dead Friendship
You're like a tiger hunting his pray.
I never look forward to seeing you during the day.
This new position has gone to your head.
Our friendship for six months is now dead.
You're not the same person I once knew.
And everyone else thinks so to.
I strongly believe you just want to order people around.
You better be careful before you get sent to the pound.
instead of a tigger hunting his pray, turn into kitten hurrying to play.
Nicholas Wayde Turner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dead Friendship by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)