Nicholas Wayde Turner
A Dead Friendship
You're like a tiger hunting his pray.
I never look forward to seeing you during the day.
This new position has gone to your head.
Our friendship for six months is now dead.
You're not the same person I once knew.
And everyone else thinks so to.
I strongly believe you just want to order people around.
You better be careful before you get sent to the pound.
instead of a tigger hunting his pray, turn into kitten hurrying to play.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dead Friendship by Nicholas Wayde Turner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda