A Dedication: To Ethan
We waited and prayed for well over a year, for a wonderful outcome that would never be here, You were so strong, but your reward did come, i wondered why God let you fight so hard, just to take you away, your reward shouldve been to live, to stay.
But now I wonder and a new thought awakes, my heart begins to mend instead of break, your reward was not to live on earth for a short time, but to live forever in heaven, and feel no pain, have no worries, help pour out the rain,
So my dear cousin, your alive in memory, always here, just gone in body, one that never grew old.In my childish heart you'll always remain, until we meet in front of God again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dedication: To Ethan by Savannah Allison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- War and Hunger, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- For All Seasons, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- We, Karen Swenson
- Song of a Coca-Cola boy, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Father of a Diabetic Child, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Market Women: Lake Toba, Karen Swenson
- What Does A Woman Want, Karen Swenson
- Time is, Nassy Fesharaki
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- Kalighat In Calcutta, Karen Swenson