Is It Poetry
A Different View
Wide open the world is
words do, words choose who you are
and what you do.
Who we are, who you are does really matter.
Wrapped up in the arms of your lover
alone at the top
fire and ice the blue flame of the heart
red deep how it beats.
Trust is as open as your mind is deep
back and forth from the heart
and the soul does in the end really matter.
Tell me you choose
and what you do really does matter.
Who we are, who you are really matters.
A different point of her view
woman, man each from a child
that knew truth.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Different View by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji