Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
I cry for you darling,
I suffer from your spell,
I fail! .
Perhaps you are my ocean,
Limbs scattered commotion,
My imagination’s flashy lake.
My each will sails,
Sky and space,
My nights and days,
Wave the Time goodbye,
Search I, whine I and go by.
Awaken, rise you hand, and bless,
Immortal I am, but disease based.
I feel your miracle,
And myself miracle can’t be,
So many fossils, burdens’ tenor,
And dry dreary cycles, -I bear,
For a draught of nectar from your lotus feet.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI