Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
I cry for you darling,
I suffer from your spell,
I fail! .
Perhaps you are my ocean,
Limbs scattered commotion,
My imagination’s flashy lake.
My each will sails,
Sky and space,
My nights and days,
Wave the Time goodbye,
Search I, whine I and go by.
Awaken, rise you hand, and bless,
Immortal I am, but disease based.
I feel your miracle,
And myself miracle can’t be,
So many fossils, burdens’ tenor,
And dry dreary cycles, -I bear,
For a draught of nectar from your lotus feet.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- In The Blue Hour, Nathalie Handal
- The Day Monsoon Appeared Upon My Eyes, Narayana Raghavan
- Bethlehem, Nathalie Handal
- Maa, sushant jha
- Tonight, Nathalie Handal
- Black Beans, Edward Kofi Louis
- Humble Yourself, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gauravshali Bihar, sushant jha
- Exiled Sentence, Nathalie Handal
- Transcendent Moment, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- nugget, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)