A Dreamscape of Love
I still find comfort
In the soft caress
Of the moonlight’s
And hear your voice
Through a seductive breeze.
And I still feel
Your lips upon my neck,
How you would even kiss
The beads of my rosary
In a resplendent prayer
For our eternity
In a dreamscape of love.
Some days and events
But carry us through
That often feels
Like a city besieged
By dog armies
Of the insensitive and cruel.
And I’ll never forget
When your body was a part of mine.
Uriah Hamilton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dreamscape of Love by Uriah Hamilton )
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI