Ramesh T A
A Farce In All Walks of Life!
Every living being is unique in its natural creation;
Personality, beauty, intelligence make difference;
Variety of living beings varies widely so here;
So, competition, jealously, envy burn hearts!
Jealousy, desire and competition occupy many;
Natural development and contribution diminish;
Education, politics and business suffer as a result;
So, hatred, violence and crimes increase daily!
Genuine, consistent and complete work suffer a lot
In all stages in every walk of life making all a farce!
Comparative knowledge develops critical nature
Useful for development and perfection in any art.
The sincere and perfect professionals lose in game
As the lucky guys who take shortcut route to glory soon!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Farce In All Walks of Life! by Ramesh T A )
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah