RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Father's Love For His Daughter
Broken hearts, never able to be mended during childhood,
not understanding why a mother doesn't love her child.
What could've happened when she was born - her Daddy
was there waiting for her beautiful being to appear.
Thrilled to see her life shine like a star in his life -
his future with her alone.
Sublime joy etched into his heart and mind forever.
But what of her mother who wanted nothing to do with
Peaceful countenance etched into her Daddy's soul as
they are one - Father and daughter - in this world.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Father's Love For His Daughter by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Caesar And Crassus, Saiom Shriver
- >> Funny World, Abdul Wahab
- If, Menkato Awomi
- Agar tumain, Saleem Zidi
- The Pen As Midwife, Saiom Shriver
- Bride And Groom, Jeannette Heywood
- Lincoln And Thanksgiving, Saiom Shriver
- Fears are worse....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Sleep, Akhil Zoomin
- Theres No Substitute For A Hard Worker, Katherine Perry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)