RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Final Vision
Settling for nothing, wanting everything simple, ordinary, compact, to fit in with what I enjoy without placing a burden on me.
Being free to be myself, expressing what I feel to my heart's content.
Explicit definitions, meanings I can alter to my liking, speaking to my mind alone.
Access to whatever I choose in my own time, happily selecting time-honored thoughts as they begin to unwind and churn inside my brain, charging neurons, growing all synapses into wiring of expectant thought, as I walk into my imagination, gradually uniting spirit, soul, heart, mind and being.
Reuniting with images, past, present, future, all culminating in one final sunsetical vision in the end.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Final Vision by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- One Of My Many Korean Dreams (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- My Loss, Tiku akp
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci