RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Final Vision
Settling for nothing, wanting everything simple, ordinary, compact, to fit in with what I enjoy without placing a burden on me.
Being free to be myself, expressing what I feel to my heart's content.
Explicit definitions, meanings I can alter to my liking, speaking to my mind alone.
Access to whatever I choose in my own time, happily selecting time-honored thoughts as they begin to unwind and churn inside my brain, charging neurons, growing all synapses into wiring of expectant thought, as I walk into my imagination, gradually uniting spirit, soul, heart, mind and being.
Reuniting with images, past, present, future, all culminating in one final sunsetical vision in the end.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Final Vision by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- LET PRESIDENT UHURU KENYATTA COMPLY WITH.., alexander opicho
- Khak me mil jaye ya..., Azhar Sabri
- Coding By Instruments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Coming Out, Edward Kofi Louis
- Teachers Of Peace, Edward Kofi Louis
- Under Tree Tops, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Friendship Falling Into Love!, Kamini Arichandran
- In Your Neighbourhood, Edward Kofi Louis
- COPLA 114 CONCLUSION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Heal The World With Love, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)