A friend in Need
Alone. Noone to talk to.
Alone. Noone to confide in.
All have betrayed.
Sister, brother, mother, friend.
No one to bear my soul to.
Thoughts dance in my head.
Questions tossed aside.
There are no answers.
Noone to talk to.
Noone to confide in.
I hope in hope.
The sun will shine again.
The stream will bubble through, washing away the pain.
I will be cleansed.
Somebody to talk to.
Somebody to confide in.
It's always been you!
Vonda Overlie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A friend in Need by Vonda Overlie )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II