The shoemakers daughter has no shoes.
The breadmakers daughter has no bread.
The architects daughter has no home.
The doctor's daughter has no health.
The preacher's daughter has no faith.
A lost and dying world... Help me to hang on!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Vonda Overlie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal