The shoemakers daughter has no shoes.
The breadmakers daughter has no bread.
The architects daughter has no home.
The doctor's daughter has no health.
The preacher's daughter has no faith.
A lost and dying world... Help me to hang on!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Vonda Overlie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Black Mare, Lynda Hull
- twentig jare later, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Bar Xanadu, Lynda Hull
- Ballad #10 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- Ballad #9 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- Knees Of Advanced Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost Fugue for Chet, Lynda Hull
- Chapter 10, Michael Mira
- ' Time, Efe Benjamin
- Ballad #8 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh