Ramesh T A
A Frienship and Love!
Friendship has a limit but love is limitless;
Where friendship stops love continues;
Friendship gives company but love gives life;
Friendship is the companion to love.
Friend is the bridge between two lovers;
Without friend lovers cannot be united.
Friend gives life but love brings life to one;
World unity depends on love and friendship.
Love and friendship don't see differences;
Love and friendship are beyond all barriers;
Love and friendship maintain joy and peace;
Love and friendship are forms of God's shield!
Friendship and love are two eyes of man;
They are Sun and Moon of day and night!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Frienship and Love! by Ramesh T A )
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY