Ramesh T A
A Fun of Child!
Child’s stumbling walk
Like a newly blossomed flower
But like a man in booze
Gives delight to all walkers!
Going forward and backward
Child goes round and round
Enjoying new born freedom
In a dancing spree in the breeze!
What a beautiful sight to see
Children of different dress hues
Like birds, fish and flowers
Entertaining all to smile!
The fun of children
Is a joy to the family,
An entertainment to others
Wherever it is in the world!
Like a small bird
With a newly grown wing
Children love freedom
To enjoy in free air!
The fun of child
Is a joy forever
Like a thing of beauty
Is a joy forever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Fun of Child! by Ramesh T A )
- An Invitation, Doyen Lingua
- Bougainvillea, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- October Skies, Lilly Emery
- What if, Chris Zachariou
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- citizen, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Treat, Please, Bruce Larkin
- I Love Halloween!, Bruce Larkin
- Wal-Mart are You Joking?, Joe Rosochacki
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)