Ramesh T A
A Fun of Child!
Child’s stumbling walk
Like a newly blossomed flower
But like a man in booze
Gives delight to all walkers!
Going forward and backward
Child goes round and round
Enjoying new born freedom
In a dancing spree in the breeze!
What a beautiful sight to see
Children of different dress hues
Like birds, fish and flowers
Entertaining all to smile!
The fun of children
Is a joy to the family,
An entertainment to others
Wherever it is in the world!
Like a small bird
With a newly grown wing
Children love freedom
To enjoy in free air!
The fun of child
Is a joy forever
Like a thing of beauty
Is a joy forever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Fun of Child! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Ballade [The goat scratches so much it c.., François Villon
- Love Note 6, Michael P. McParland
- Sending Words about Overnight in Fishing.., Luo Zhihai
- Give me 'all of you', Juwon Daniel
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- She Wanted, Spiritwind Wood
- When love was born, Lehlohonolo Selai