seemakhera (Aanamika 805)
''A Girl Child Is God's Gift''
Girls are treasure to one's family,
Girls give moral strength to the family
Girls are the future of every nation
Girls needs a little amount of care,
a hand ful of warmth,
a heartful of love;
education to girls,
will lift the family.
Let the girls also be
smiling and happy.
seemakhera (Aanamika 805)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (''A Girl Child Is God's Gift'' by seemakhera (Aanamika 805) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto