seemakhera (Aanamika 805)
''A Girl Child Is God's Gift''
Girls are treasure to one's family,
Girls give moral strength to the family
Girls are the future of every nation
Girls needs a little amount of care,
a hand ful of warmth,
a heartful of love;
education to girls,
will lift the family.
Let the girls also be
smiling and happy.
seemakhera (Aanamika 805)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (''A Girl Child Is God's Gift'' by seemakhera (Aanamika 805) )
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister