A little girl I was When I met my first love
So pure, Intense… Not much I had to give
So much I had to fear,
Afraid of losing him, my only dear.
My heart, almost out of my mouth.
One day he kissed me with his tongue,
From loud heart beatings, to legs shaking,
Weird wet feelings.
Afraid of losing him and my mind,
He was pushed away,
What if he didn’t like it or worse,
What if he didn’t want me anymore?
He was my Prince,
So cute in Love, Loved me,
But I didn’t know that, I wasn’t sure...
I moved away, we moved on.
The little prince was the only one, innocent love,
Never to be replaced, never to be touched,
Forever embraced, the first of all.
A love without pretenses, pure love arbitration.
Florida Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Giver by Florida Angel )
- Feeling Love, Sandra Feldman
- so in other words, i laugh for two, Mandolyn ...
- Text time, george albot
- Deep Friendship, Sandra Feldman
- The Mighty Tumbler, Samya Bose
- puppy made of sand, lee fones
- Alive And With Medals, Clive Blake
- pull over for lightening, let's touch a .., Mandolyn ...
- ShakingThe Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Vent Of A Laden Heart, Lungelo Ndzimande
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)