A little girl I was When I met my first love
So pure, Intense… Not much I had to give
So much I had to fear,
Afraid of losing him, my only dear.
My heart, almost out of my mouth.
One day he kissed me with his tongue,
From loud heart beatings, to legs shaking,
Weird wet feelings.
Afraid of losing him and my mind,
He was pushed away,
What if he didn’t like it or worse,
What if he didn’t want me anymore?
He was my Prince,
So cute in Love, Loved me,
But I didn’t know that, I wasn’t sure...
I moved away, we moved on.
The little prince was the only one, innocent love,
Never to be replaced, never to be touched,
Forever embraced, the first of all.
A love without pretenses, pure love arbitration.
Florida Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Giver by Florida Angel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Answering The Usual Questions, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peace Makers, Tony Adah
- amazing grace of nature, thanishq kokare
- Copy Paper, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn Evenings, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lost Purse, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Party Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Comedian, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Evening Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest