A Message from a Poet...
'Listen to your heart, let it loose and write...'
And so I try...And suddenly emptiness results;
My heart...So big and warm, but weak and hurt:
Oh heart of mine, tell your secrets to the world!
Don't be afraid, no pain would stronger be
Than what you've survived...
But there it goes my heart on hide...
Here inside, known to be found,
But so weak to come out.
A Poet I'm not, Because of my heart...
But as a Poem seeker I keep the hunt alive,
One day, maybe someday, I might read a secret,
Or find an answer that will change my life, and save me.
Time is past...Past is Gone...
Tomorrow is soon to arrive,
And here still I'm alive...
So, Poets and poetry I read,
And leave my HOPE as an honest inspiration,
To find the dream in my heart
That long has being misplaced.
Florida Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Message from a Poet... by Florida Angel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It is better to write a poem, gajanan mishra
- Years are fine, Cigeng Zhang
- Mother, Benhardi Dicka
- I Belong To You, Asma Riaz Khan
- Patience, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- SAYING ONE'S PRAYERS PEACEFULLY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Talk to me and win, gajanan mishra
- Creators, Midnights Voice
- Without You..! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan