A Message from a Poet...
'Listen to your heart, let it loose and write...'
And so I try...And suddenly emptiness results;
My heart...So big and warm, but weak and hurt:
Oh heart of mine, tell your secrets to the world!
Don't be afraid, no pain would stronger be
Than what you've survived...
But there it goes my heart on hide...
Here inside, known to be found,
But so weak to come out.
A Poet I'm not, Because of my heart...
But as a Poem seeker I keep the hunt alive,
One day, maybe someday, I might read a secret,
Or find an answer that will change my life, and save me.
Time is past...Past is Gone...
Tomorrow is soon to arrive,
And here still I'm alive...
So, Poets and poetry I read,
And leave my HOPE as an honest inspiration,
To find the dream in my heart
That long has being misplaced.
Florida Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Message from a Poet... by Florida Angel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Shararat, Akhtar Jawad
- Expression Eruption: Confidence, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- An Indian English Ph.D. Thesis On Modern.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- the half truth, Dr Puneet Aggarwal
- Argumentative ones, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Love children, gajanan mishra
- 25 December 2014, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Wipe out terrorism, gajanan mishra
- The hilarious children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Let us discuss poems, gajanan mishra