A great fear...
We all live our daily lifes with a great fear,
That our dreams may never grow wings and fly.
That the chains of complaicency shall bind our hopes,
That we shall compromise our dreams for medeocrity.
Instead of fighting against the downfalls of our future,
And stand tall against the fear of failure and loss.
That we shall wish every wish and dream every dream,
That the caution of age shall replace the fear of youth.
And we shall finally have the courage to realise,
That never to try is surely the path to failure...
Spread the love... The peace will follow...
Cosmic Dreamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A great fear... by Cosmic Dreamer )
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Goddess of the night, Fluorescent Reality
- That ugly fear, MOHAMMAD SKATI