A Dreamer's Journey
In my dream I am flying, I'm dancing on starlight,
Sending a wish into the night that I may find you,
That we may journey to a place where love lives eternal,
A place where endless rainbows mark the beginning of dreams,
Where unicorns graze in fields of daffodils and I am lost in your smile,
I send a wish upon the wings of angels that you may join me,
For my heart is drenched with the tears of a lonely soul,
Will you follow me to the place where love lives forever,
For in this place all dreams can become a beautiful truth...
The dream is real... The failure to realise it is the only reality...
Spread the love... The peace will follow...
Cosmic Dreamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dreamer's Journey by Cosmic Dreamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No Such Thing as Safe Sex, A.j. Binash
- i wonder what it smells like in your head, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hager Twin Jim & LEG-SHAVING MANIACS, Richard Thripp
- my pen bleedeth out for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Leta', Quenten McClellan
- My Anguish Heart, Lilly Emery
- The Vampires Of War, Osman Gani
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, LUVinThe NOW