A Guy Calls Me
A guy that likes to talk,
to me calls everyday.
To you God I pray,
to light his way.
I have no more to say,
he lost his credibility,
On and on, always on the same boredom,
Action he lacks into his own play,
As so far the only one he perfects,
Is his redialing replay.
I have work to do, and the World to explore,
Please nice guy find yourself another affaire,
and let my phone number in rest solitaire.
Florida Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Guy Calls Me by Florida Angel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Before you've brush your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf