a L I V E And free
Two friends on the phone, for so many years they’ve shared
Friendly calls and confidences… together they’ve graduated
From high school. Friends together they’ve made,
Happiness and so many laughs jointly they’ve enhanced.
From the trips shared one stayed Home
with her Prince in Love in Brazil, South America.
The other friend moved North and also called Home
For her dreams of freedom in United States of America.
From South to North, from North to South,
The friends visited each other, keeping alive over decades their friendship.
The South friends a miracle made, an Angel with big blue eyes, their first daughter to call LIVEA
By generous hands of GOD, to bring a blessed new life into this world, and to keep their friendship ALIVE.
Florida Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a L I V E And free by Florida Angel )
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Cry of the Unwanted, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Beneath the Words, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)