a L I V E And free
Two friends on the phone, for so many years they’ve shared
Friendly calls and confidences… together they’ve graduated
From high school. Friends together they’ve made,
Happiness and so many laughs jointly they’ve enhanced.
From the trips shared one stayed Home
with her Prince in Love in Brazil, South America.
The other friend moved North and also called Home
For her dreams of freedom in United States of America.
From South to North, from North to South,
The friends visited each other, keeping alive over decades their friendship.
The South friends a miracle made, an Angel with big blue eyes, their first daughter to call LIVEA
By generous hands of GOD, to bring a blessed new life into this world, and to keep their friendship ALIVE.
Florida Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a L I V E And free by Florida Angel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland I.., Ryan Scales
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland, Ryan Scales
- 21 Shades Of Blue Intertext Part 1: The .., Ryan Scales
- Poet Bound Sentenced Ancient Mariner Tides, Terence G. Craddock