A Haiku about Afghanistan's First Female Rapper
Kabul at twilight
Soosan Firooz's first rap song
note: With her rap song, Suhrab Sirat, Soosan Firooz is making history as Afghanistan's first female rapper. Listen to Her song, https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=1Gwi7SNiTx0
The opening lines are as follows:
Hear my stories and hear
Hear my sorrows, my sadness
Hear the story of my displacement and homelessness
We were lost, we were lost, lost around the world
War drove me out of my homeland
We were frozen, they wore us coffins
Poet Other Poems
- A Bittersweet Year of Travel, A Haiku Se...
- A Day at the Festival: A Haiku Sequence
- A Day in Her Shadowy Life for the New Po...
- A Dead Man Writing
- A Dedication To You, The Reader
- A Drunken Poem
- A Gendai Haiku About War
- A Haiku about a Deceased Friend
- A Haiku about a Drunk Poet on New Year's...
- A Haiku about a monarch butterfly
- A Haiku about Afghanistan's First Female...
- A Haiku About Anne Frank House
- A Haiku About Dark Thoughts
- A Haiku about Double Love Suicide
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.