yoonoos peerbocus Poems
- A Hint At What Is Beautifu... Beautiful is the 'thank ...
- A Baby's View Of Abortion I came as tomorrow Swaddled in ...
- A Child's Reflection Made homeless from home Bombed ...
- A Kiss Of all raw passions, kiss alone Seals lips but ...
- A Dream Each night, earth life suspended, Without asking ...
- A Blind Beggar Eye sockets mere bruises Alike to closed...
- A Water Melon's Truth Roving back through wild ...
Profession: Education Officer
Education: BA Hons 'English Lit' [London]
BA Hons 'International Relations' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Hint At What Is Beautiful?
Beautiful is the 'thank you'
Wrapped with gratitude,
Offered to peace prone people
Who go out of their way
To nurse shrapnel scalded victims
Amidst napalm drugged air,
Carrying their humanity, quietly
And humbly, in our
Blood stained, greed diseased,
Hate eaten world.
Beautiful is the moment
when sunlit world fades away
And with it mind made mirror
While look inward drawn, sight insight led,
Consciousness expands endlessly.