Ramesh T A
A INSPIRED INTEREST TO FULFIL DESIRE!
Power, position, possession are precious for joy, rapture, satisfaction;
Inspiration and interest urge one to take any risk against dangers
To fulfil desire in achieving and acquiring precious things in life!
But who and what give inspiration to have aspiration for progress?
Nature, literature, history, politics and movie inspire many men!
Beauty of Nature, Birds, fish, literary characters, historical leaders,
Charismatic politicians, matinee idols and heroes inspire people!
Inspiration kindles to learn knowledge of all to become intellectuals;
Vision of deep learning helps to have ambition to achieve great things;
For, ambition is the great driving force that drives man of success!
Concentration and intelligent efforts should be directly towards the goal
When inspiration, interest and desire join hand on a mission in hand!
Even a slight sluggishness diversifies mind, bifurcates the route to hell;
So, to fulfil wish one’s aim, ambition and goal should be to the bull’s eye!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A INSPIRED INTEREST TO FULFIL DESIRE! by Ramesh T A )
- Tour Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ZZ Animals Flunk These 2014 Candidates, Saiom Shriver
- my pool days, lee fones
- Enough is enough, Pat Raia
- A list of the most stupid things said to.., Mae AC.
- Cherry on Top Sundries Shoppe, Steve Kittell
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
- Contemporary-time Indian English Poets A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Importance of compassion, gajanan mishra
- A Flower Which Dreams, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Ernest Christopher Dowson
(2 August 1867 – 23 February 1900)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)