A Lifeless Soul
There is a person
Who goes through life,
Without a heart,
And without a soul.
He goes through life
As dead as a corpse,
Because he feels nothing inside
Only the cold of the Arctic.
He is always feeling abandoned
Because of how others treat him,
He feels that he will no longer have to wonder
If he even had a soul to begin with.
This person has gone through life
Feeling nothing at all,
But the one true feeling
Of a lifeless soul.
Dark Guardian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lifeless Soul by Dark Guardian )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Anyone But You?, Michael P. McParland
- Another Year, Michael P. McParland
- Another Wish, Michael P. McParland
- Cop Killers and Killer Cops, Is It Poetry
- Another Night (Off To Sleep), Michael P. McParland
- Another Day, Michael P. McParland
- Hands on Hips, Mae AC.
- Hands in Pockets, Mae AC.
- Another Christmas, Michael P. McParland
- Anonymous Girl, Michael P. McParland