Children are important
They give us hope
They make us laugh
They help us coop.
They desire our love and support
They are curious about what we do
Which has made parents wonder
What 'their' parents went through.
We love them dearly
Even when they're a pain
We try to protect them
Sometimes even from the rain.
Their timing is remarkable
Even if they come unexpected
Parents say the same thing
It isn't something they regretted.
They bring us happiness
When we need it
Which gives parents their answer
To why they'd never quit.
Dark Guardian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Children by Dark Guardian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hopeless Dreams, Omar Eldamsheety
- Garden, Benedicta Ruiz
- PAINS AND SUFFERINGS آلام و اوجاع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What is the love?, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez
- My Life Will Go On, Kyle Schlicher
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston