Fighting For A Loved One
When you have someone
Someone out there
Who's worth fighting for
You would do anything for them.
You would die for them
You would fight for them
You would cry for them
There's just no limit to what you'd do.
That someone is the center
The center of your attention
You would do anything
Just to make them happy.
You would jump through hoops
You would go far distances
You would stop any force
Just to protect and care for your loved one.
This person would open
Open there world to you
They would care for you
Especially in your time of need.
You would defend their honor
You would bring them to safety
You would protect their honor
You are their great defender.
If they are willing
Willing to keep you safe
Away from harm and pain
Why not do the same for them.
Dark Guardian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fighting For A Loved One by Dark Guardian )
- All Over, Edward Kofi Louis
- Haram II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pick-Ups!, Edward Kofi Louis
- AK-47, Edward Kofi Louis
- Poem for Dwayne, Jenny Santiago
- Raschid, Edward Kofi Louis
- Cupcake capers, Roann Mendriq
- Dschamila, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scattered dreams, gajanan mishra
- The Glow on the Outback Hill, David Lewis Paget
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)