A Little Light
For everything a reason
and a season under the sun;
every puzzle has its answer
that is not uniquely our own.
Nothing remains a mystery
in the light of life's experience,
or hurts like the awareness
we cannot live it over again.
Yet nothing is ever lost if we
pass such wisdom to one another;
no life lived in vain, that sheds
light on the path for a brother.
Carolyn Brunelle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little Light by Carolyn Brunelle )
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...