A Little Rose
I give you this little rose in remembrance of me
And how our love will always be.
Like a red rose so vibrant and true
And how our love – day to day grew.
The aroma of our love floating in the air
Letting everyone know how much I care.
The color of the rose like the blood in my veins
Will forever remain the same.
Your love was all it took – to keep that rose
Alive in your diary book.
You had put a caption on that page
That your love would remain the same.
It’s amazing how a little flower
Can have so much “loving power”!
But like the flower that was nurtured by mother earth
You have taken it for all its worth.
You don’t see the flower as wilted and dead
It’s alive in your head.
You see every petal that holds it together
And makes your love so much better.
A little thing called a rose, has so much to behold.
Now when it is my time and GOD takes me away
My love in that rose will forever stay.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
A little rose
Comments about this poem (A Little Rose by louis rams )
- rude book, lee fones
- To Rise Again, Tom Zart
- Clouds of brinkmanship, Oti Egwu
- Heroes, Nassy Fesharaki
- O1O→5959→1049 신규 대전오피, O1Oa5959a1049 O1Oa5959a1049
- 신세계 대전오피 010↔5959↔1049 대전서구오피, O1Oa5959a1049 O1Oa5959a1049
- The Empty Room, Maria Magdalena Biela
- Dream liner, Stephen Brian Brady
- peeping Tom, lee fones
- pension scheme, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Lesson, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)