A loaf of bread, A jug of wine.
A loaf of bread, a jug of wine,
a little of love, combines, your heart with mine,
this is the tree of love,
forever it will remain, forever in line.
A loaf of bread a jug of wine,
a little of love, combines your heart with mine.
Savio Vogt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A loaf of bread, A jug of wine. by Savio Vogt )
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery