A lost friend
A dropp of blood
Runs down her wrist,
Her pain is horrid
It's to long to list.
The girl I thought I knew
Is somehow lost inside,
Where has she gone?
Does anyone know?
Please dont tell me she died.
I know she's somewhere
I just dont know,
Where to look
The process is slow.
Search the world
Under the Eiffel Tower
or rocks, just help me
I need to find this girl flower.
Can't you see?
We need you
Come back to me.
Kelsey Joe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A lost friend by Kelsey Joe )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)