Ramesh T A
A Love Lust!
Lust born of love is full of passion!
Passionate love rules life longer;
Ageless passion never diminishes
Even when death approaches fast!
Caught by the web of lust we live
Loving souls dear and intimate ever!
Heat, drought, rain, snow and storm
Can't change the decree of lust long!
Born of lust all can't escape its clutches
Albeit drunkards promise to stop drinking!
Kick of lust as the drunkards enjoy drinks
Always comes handy to satisfy one's thirst!
Even priests and sages stealthily enjoy it
Though they act to be strict by preaching!
Overcoming lust is a great feat higher than
Climbing Mount Everest to hoist flag ever!
Lovers' paradise makes time nil by lust long
Willingly caught by its spell to fly in fantasy!
Will there be life renewed sans this dream
Ever indulging in love fantasy full of lust long?
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love Lust! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock