A LOVER'S PRAYER
A LOVER'S PRAYER
With deep humility, I simply ask dear Loving Lord
Make me a lover to have all these quality
L-oyalty that never fold against emptiness
O-penness that sees beyond my weaknesses
V-aliant heart that uphold the truth I professes
E-ver loving heart and tender arms that cares
R-omance that understand my love's weaknesses
S-incerity tied with undying faith amidst playfulness.
P-alm that never hurt a love even I'm at any mess
R-easoning that is just and full of tenderness
A- loving heart entwined with humble lowliness
Y-outhfullness though fades yet can still shares its best
E-mpowered vision to see beyond my every quests
R-esponsible ego willing to sacrifice for my love's nest.
I asked dear Lord with faithfulness of my tender heart
Humbly praying with every beat I have from the start
I behold a flame of love that truly captured my heart
To love a woman that I faithfully adored from the start
That I can love her with a love she love with her heart.
All these I fervently beg to be bestowed upon me
Through the Mighty name of Jesus Christ
My Lord and Savior....Amen.
MELVIN BANGGOLLAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A LOVER'S PRAYER by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II