A MAGIC TOUCH, IN HAVA SHILO 'S PAINTINGS ! -Haifa Israel,
The birth of a painting,
Is like a vision, a sight,
A melody, on her first dating,
Jumping from an inner light!
These are the feelings,
That open the mind,
Before HAVA, begins her paintings,
With her joyful colours, we nowhere can find!
Hava, stands upon an open screen,
Before a blank, while canvas,
Holding a paint brush, in very thin,
Going on, with much vivace!
Her paintbox, has its treasure,
As saying: ' Here is my tube colour,
Paint it HAVA, with much pleasure,
Your private dream, that you follow '!
HAVA puts some dots, on a plain paper,
And brushes it, with vivid petals,
Facing, the small center,
Like a little dancing cattle!
It looks, a nice composition,
A vision, of many colourful flowers,
Lending their head, in a wet position,
With much grace, for hours......!
They are so beautiful,
Their colours, so bright,
The red, the yellow and the blue,
Giving the painting, much light!
Hava looks at it, with much grace,
As if it is, her magic star,
With her own loving face,
Standing near, but not so far!
The colours, seem fine,
With thin lines, and very bright,
Giving the flowers, her personal sunshine,
With a great amount of light!
The painting, has a magic sign,
A full expression of the mind,
Which some call, THE MICHELANGELO LINE,
A masterpiece, we sometimes can find!
It is unbelievable, we say,
But, you really have to obey,
When you sit and look,
At HAVA'S composition 's mood!
It is she, HAVA SHILO alone,
With her only, magic show,
That makes you, stop your phone, ,
Fly before your eyes, and never want to go!
ח ו ה ש י ל ה , ת מ ג ע ה ק ס ם ב ת מ ו נ ו ת י ה
ח י פ ה -י ש ר א ל
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A MAGIC TOUCH, IN HAVA SHILO 'S PAINTINGS ! -Haifa Israel, by Yoseph Lupu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mir Taqi Mir
(1723 - 1810)
(1924 - 2000)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Touch Downs, Saiom Shriver
- Bethlehem, Saiom Shriver
- Beloved Brand, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Shadow, Benjamin Michael Clark
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I See You, See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- have you seen my hand?, Mandolyn ...
- My Inspiration Are You, The Day I Saw You, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Azar, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ohio State, Saiom Shriver
- crowding around the crumbs you leave, Mandolyn ...