A MAGIC TOUCH, IN HAVA SHILO 'S PAINTINGS ! -Haifa Israel,
The birth of a painting,
Is like a vision, a sight,
A melody, on her first dating,
Jumping from an inner light!
These are the feelings,
That open the mind,
Before HAVA, begins her paintings,
With her joyful colours, we nowhere can find!
Hava, stands upon an open screen,
Before a blank, while canvas,
Holding a paint brush, in very thin,
Going on, with much vivace!
Her paintbox, has its treasure,
As saying: ' Here is my tube colour,
Paint it HAVA, with much pleasure,
Your private dream, that you follow '!
HAVA puts some dots, on a plain paper,
And brushes it, with vivid petals,
Facing, the small center,
Like a little dancing cattle!
It looks, a nice composition,
A vision, of many colourful flowers,
Lending their head, in a wet position,
With much grace, for hours......!
They are so beautiful,
Their colours, so bright,
The red, the yellow and the blue,
Giving the painting, much light!
Hava looks at it, with much grace,
As if it is, her magic star,
With her own loving face,
Standing near, but not so far!
The colours, seem fine,
With thin lines, and very bright,
Giving the flowers, her personal sunshine,
With a great amount of light!
The painting, has a magic sign,
A full expression of the mind,
Which some call, THE MICHELANGELO LINE,
A masterpiece, we sometimes can find!
It is unbelievable, we say,
But, you really have to obey,
When you sit and look,
At HAVA'S composition 's mood!
It is she, HAVA SHILO alone,
With her only, magic show,
That makes you, stop your phone, ,
Fly before your eyes, and never want to go!
ח ו ה ש י ל ה , ת מ ג ע ה ק ס ם ב ת מ ו נ ו ת י ה
ח י פ ה -י ש ר א ל
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A MAGIC TOUCH, IN HAVA SHILO 'S PAINTINGS ! -Haifa Israel, by Yoseph Lupu )
- hey four eyes with the square tie, Jena Crowe
- Where there respect thus there Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- 84 and couldn't speak English, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Frost Chills, Cathy Hodgson
- What A Wondrous Thing, Joshua Chuhran
- Falling Doves, Joshua Chuhran
- The Simple Life, Nate Morris
- To touch a star is to be touch by the st.., Raymond Sawyer
- A Prayer For Self Identity, Maurice Harris
- throwing sticks at the stars, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Bored, Margaret Atwood
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)