A MAGIC TOUCH, IN HAVA SHILO 'S PAINTINGS ! -Haifa Israel,
The birth of a painting,
Is like a vision, a sight,
A melody, on her first dating,
Jumping from an inner light!
These are the feelings,
That open the mind,
Before HAVA, begins her paintings,
With her joyful colours, we nowhere can find!
Hava, stands upon an open screen,
Before a blank, while canvas,
Holding a paint brush, in very thin,
Going on, with much vivace!
Her paintbox, has its treasure,
As saying: ' Here is my tube colour,
Paint it HAVA, with much pleasure,
Your private dream, that you follow '!
HAVA puts some dots, on a plain paper,
And brushes it, with vivid petals,
Facing, the small center,
Like a little dancing cattle!
It looks, a nice composition,
A vision, of many colourful flowers,
Lending their head, in a wet position,
With much grace, for hours......!
They are so beautiful,
Their colours, so bright,
The red, the yellow and the blue,
Giving the painting, much light!
Hava looks at it, with much grace,
As if it is, her magic star,
With her own loving face,
Standing near, but not so far!
The colours, seem fine,
With thin lines, and very bright,
Giving the flowers, her personal sunshine,
With a great amount of light!
The painting, has a magic sign,
A full expression of the mind,
Which some call, THE MICHELANGELO LINE,
A masterpiece, we sometimes can find!
It is unbelievable, we say,
But, you really have to obey,
When you sit and look,
At HAVA'S composition 's mood!
It is she, HAVA SHILO alone,
With her only, magic show,
That makes you, stop your phone, ,
Fly before your eyes, and never want to go!
ח ו ה ש י ל ה , ת מ ג ע ה ק ס ם ב ת מ ו נ ו ת י ה
ח י פ ה -י ש ר א ל
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A MAGIC TOUCH, IN HAVA SHILO 'S PAINTINGS ! -Haifa Israel, by Yoseph Lupu )
- Love that I Lust, The Princess is
- He Empowers, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The greatest clown, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A child's letter, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Hare and The Turtle, Harold R Hunt Sr
- In the scream of the night, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Daddy are you, Harold R Hunt Sr
- My Parent's Beliefs Stink, Mr. Nobody
- As the summer ends., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Never say goodbye., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)