Peter Daniel Phiri
A Minute To Pray
Somewhere out there is an artist like me striving to rise.
Somewhere out there is an orphan in tears.
Somewhere out there is a hungry widow dying of Aids.
Somewhere out there is a heartbroken soul with naked hope.
Somewhere out there is an infant living on the streets.
Somewhere out there is a child raped and traumatised.
Somewhere out there is a saint in battle with the devil.
Join me in a minute of silence,
Help me make a silent prayer.
Peter Daniel Phiri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Minute To Pray by Peter Daniel Phiri )
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans