Peter Daniel Phiri
Peter Daniel Phiri Poems
- A Sacrifice For Love In plight of loving you, I bleed, ...
- We Are The Future I bring new life and hope like a spring ...
- Ugly World The harder the fight, the nearer the victory. I ...
- African Spirit Unfortunately, I will not stop, Across ...
- All I Want For Christmas Tick tick, my heart beats together ...
- Whither Shall I Wonder So here I am again in this alley, ...
- A Gun In Life's Hands I'm like a gun in life's hands. It's ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''My past used me to create a picture of its own..but I am erasing that part now and using the future to create a picture of my own!''whisper
''All about life is a game, the essence is to win, the trick is to play it long enough.''my life
Comments about Peter Daniel Phiri
A Sacrifice For Love
In plight of loving you,
And willingly surrender my self to death.
For with death,
But my heart is entangled with yours,
And so is my life,
But I have to depart now.
My soul is halfway across the journey,
singing joyous melodies.
My spirit stays with my heart for a while,
Which with both great joy and pain, ..
Engage in plucking its biting nails from yours,
Before the trinity of me flies away to eternity.
I can't stop your bleeding heart,
Since my heart's nails were rooted so deeply within yours, ...