Peter Daniel Phiri
Peter Daniel Phiri Poems
- If I Find Time, I Will Love Yo... I'm a hustler, I have to keep...
- An Orphan Unto Love You say you are an orphan unto life, ...
- A Sacrifice For Love In plight of loving you, I bleed, ...
- African Spirit Unfortunately, I will not stop, Across ...
- Don'T Wail He dumped you and left you torpsy-turvy on the ...
- Serenity Sobs This poem is dedicated to you, My love, For...
- Silent Treasures I believe in the greater calling, I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''My past used me to create a picture of its own..but I am erasing that part now and using the future to create a picture of my own!''whisper
Comments about Peter Daniel Phiri
If I Find Time, I Will Love You
I'm a hustler, I have to keep moving.
Money is my business, yours is loving me.
Don't place too much hope on eyeing another eclipse,
It may take a lifetime.
Please smile, don't waste your precious tears my dear.
If I find time, I will love you.
I can't promise you or society anything,
If I do, I deserve punishment.
But I'm certain I'll make it in life.
Let me pack my bags again;
I'm going globetrotting.
I can hear the sound of water in Victoria Falls.
I'm afraid I will take another leap of faith.
I will mount an elephant and proceed to ...