A mocking fowl
A strange monk once spoke
of the talk amongst villain!
A close of mouth
on wagging time of breadth
won’t catch any flies
But! Be a noble outlook
No wonder what the world might be!
A musk play of the Spartan
No matter return of dusk
But wave a gentle foot on that path
To make an ending river
A mocking fowl shall always stands
…a myriad tong of desire
No matter the insignificance!
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A mocking fowl by Gloria Seseng )
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi
- Into The Pocket, Edward Kofi Louis
- Umhayele Izinkondlo ezimnandi, senzokhaya umhayi
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis