A mocking fowl
A strange monk once spoke
of the talk amongst villain!
A close of mouth
on wagging time of breadth
won’t catch any flies
But! Be a noble outlook
No wonder what the world might be!
A musk play of the Spartan
No matter return of dusk
But wave a gentle foot on that path
To make an ending river
A mocking fowl shall always stands
…a myriad tong of desire
No matter the insignificance!
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A mocking fowl by Gloria Seseng )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam